All inclusive day tours to Lady Musgrave Island. Departing from the Town of 1770
Explore the magic of Lady Musgrave
Lady Musgrave Island is an ocean built coral cay located in the Southern Great Barrier Reef. Boasting a crystal clear turquoise lagoon encapsulated by colourful healthy reef gardens. 1770 Reef share the raw beauty of this natural wonder through glass bottom boat viewing, guided island walk and snorkelling activities.
Endless opportunities for marine life encounters. Including turtles, manta rays, reef sharks and tropical fishes.
Glass bottom boat
Friendly crew share the raw beauty of this natural wonder through glass bottom boat viewing.
Guided island tour
Experienced eco tour guides interpret the fascinating eco systems underneath the island forest canopy.
Included in your tour is morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. As well as all of your snorkelling equipment and flotation.
Why book your Lady Musgrave Tour with 1770 Reef?
- Town of 1770 is the closest access point to Lady Musgrave Island.
- Snorkel with turtles, manta rays and an array of marine life.
- Fully catered and hot drinks available all day.
- Safe snorkelling environment with resting station, floatation equipment and safety staff.
- Guided island walk and glass bottom boat viewing.
- Year round great water visibility.
- A top class crew ready to cater for your every need.
- Local family owned and operated.
Our Favourite Encounters
Looking to ‘up’ your camping game? Well look no further. Camping on Lady Musgrave Island is a completely different outdoors experience. Located 59km from the Town of 1770 this tropical coral cay will surely not disappoint the seasoned camper.